Audio Interview With Author, Marty Neumeier
Jeff hosts a phone interview with Marty… a conversation you’ll enjoy.
In The Designful Company Marty offers an approach to solve our “wickedest problems” – those that offer a puzzle so persistent, pervasive, or slippery that it can seem insoluble.
2008 Survey of Wicked Problems
- Balancing long-term goals with short-term demands
- Predicting returns on innovative concepts
- Innovating at the increasing speed of change
- Winning the war for world-class talent
- Combining profitability with social responsibility
- Protecting margins in a commoditizing industry
- Multiplying success by collaborating across silos
- Finding unclaimed yet profitable market space
- Addressing the challenge of eco-sustainability
- Aligning strategy with customer experience
Survey sponsored by Neutron and Stanford University. See the Business Week article: “Neutron and Stanford’s Survey of Wicked Problems”.
The tour with Marty continues and concludes tomorrow at the InnoBlog with Renee Callahan.