Lessons For Adapting Quickly By “Exploiting Chaos”
Trend Hunter, Jeremy Gutsche spent time last week touring from blog to blog discussing his new book Exploiting Chaos: 150 Ways to Spark Innovation During Times of Change.
Just a few topics covered include…
- On Monday, Jeremy spoke with Chris Wilson at The Marketing Fresh Peel about the importance of keeping your marketing messages: simple, direct, and supercharged.
- Tuesday, Jeremy shared with Karin at The Essential Orange the difference between a fad and a trend.
- Jon at 800 CEO Read Blog shared an interview from Toronto-based CityTV’s Breakfast Television program.
- Thursday, Jeremy gave his recipe for frog soup to Renee at Innoblog.
- Finally, John at Brand Autopsy closed the tour on Friday with one of his patented slideshare presentations featuring “money quotes” from the book.
|The Marketing Fresh Peel
|Mon. Oct 5|
|The Essential Orange
|Tue. Oct 6|
|800 CEO Read
|Wed. Oct 7|
|Innosight | Innoblog
|Thur. Oct 8|
|Fri. Oct 9|
Still not sure if you’re ready to buy the book? Get the first chapter of the book for free at the Exploiting Chaos website.