Seminar: How To Be Innovative – No, Really Innovative – In 2013
Chances are your company has the strategy to “be more innovative” written somewhere in company goals for 2013. However, like any project, it is not enough to simply declare what you want. You need to make a plan and work through that plan. Using the right tools and engaging in the right behaviors to result in true innovation.
What We Discuss
We will break the process of innovating down to the individual stages and discuss how to be successful with each stage.
In the end, you will have a process you can use in your specific department or throughout your company that will allow you to develop more innovative ideas, products, and services.
Participants will walk away with information and techniques ready to put to immediate use regarding:
- Understanding what it takes to become and stay a leader among competition and within your industry.
- Learning how to be proactive instead of reacting to changes.
- Identify great opportunities while they’re hot.
- Spot challenges before they become problems.
- Generate more, better ideas.
- Be better at decision making so that you can select the most meaningful ideas to pursue.
- Learn how to champion new ideas and reduce perceived risk to get things done.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 8th|
|Time:||3:00 pm – 5:00 PM|
52 West 39th Street
New York, NY 10018
|Investment:||$175 in advance | $199 at the door
Includes Networking Social
OFFSITE is midtown Manhattan’s newest and most evocative venue for corporate meetings and private events. Designed and wired to inspire creativity and optimize productivity, OFFSITE was literally built from the ground up with the perfect gathering in mind. It is going to be a blast!
View Larger Map
Immediately following the seminar, we are hosting a networking event open to the public to give participants a chance to get to know each other. Additionally, area marketers, advertisers, designers, and innovators will have the chance to meet and mingle.
Drinks and light hors d’oeuvers will be served from 5:00 – 7:00 pm.
Please join us! It is going to be an engaging and relevant discussion.