We understand what it takes to get your members excited and engaged around an idea, a product, or service. And, we know what keeps you up at night…
- Members complain that you only get in touch when you want to sell them something,
- Your various communications efforts don’t align with your members’ interests, and
- Both the government relations and board relations departments operate in isolation.
We understand the various types of audiences that need to be considered when operating an association: your industry, your members, those you need to influence, volunteers, and others.
We specialize in experienced-based organizations and brands. Among other jobs, we’ve spent 21 combined years creating branding, marketing, and customer service strategies at Starbucks Coffee Company.
We have worked with:
- Association of State and Territorial Heath Officials (ASTHO),
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA),
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA),
- Aerospace Industries Association (AIA), and
- Society for Neuroscience (SfN).
We have helped organizations create awareness and build loyal fans and followers.
Put this knowledge and experience to work for you today.
How We Do It
We’ll work with you to clearly understand your short and long-term business needs and define objectives. We’ll put a proposal together – outlined with options – to meet or exceed those objectives.
If you’re not ready to jump into a project, we’re happy to visit with you and your teams to host a presentation, workshop, or lunch-and-learn so we can get to know each other and build trust with less perceived risk.